fbpx
 

Fognano, Sant’Ilario

The Saint Ilario Church in Fognano (Parma) was originally built during the Middle Ages. In 1928 the architect Camillo Uccelli started a great project of modernization of the building. In 1929 the facade was completed and the works in the interiors ended in 1937.

Atelier Sirio looked up at the Liberty decorations in order to design a custom vestment for the church.

The vestment

 

Name: Classic

Title: CL190414B

Description: Two-toned NiBo (linen/cotton/viscose) chasuble with a light-blue segmented line.

 

 

The chasuble